Have you ever had difficult acne to treat or simply started noticing more and more wrinkles appearing that you swear weren’t there before? Maybe you have tried countless products or at home treatments but haven’t seen any results, it’s probably time to find the right esthetician. The right esthetician will help guide you to the most amazing skin results you were hoping for.
The only problem now is where in the world do you begin? How do you find the right person to blast you with a laser or treat the stubborn acne that has made you feel self-conscious for the longest? What makes a good esthetician anyway?
Let’s discuss Skyn Labs tips to help you find the right esthetician for you. Because afterall the road to healthy skin takes time and lots of patience, you want to make sure you find the right person to help you every step of the way.
Where To Start The Journey:
- Ask Family and Friends – Word of mouth is huge, a great esthetician will more than likely be talked about, if someone suggests an esthetician our advice is to look into that person further. You’re trusting someone to look after your skin and help you achieve your ultimate skin goals, you want to make sure you’re doing your homework.
- Visit Their Website – Look online, every good medical spa has a website to show what services they offer. Read the reviews from their actual patients and see what they have experienced. And if you by any chance don’t see what you’re looking for, call to ask any lingering questions you may have. They would be more than happy to help answer any questions.
- Use Social Media – Nowadays we use social media for pretty much everything and a good esthetician always wants to showcase their work. Look them up and see their before and afters, send them a DM, they want to hear from you, trust us.
- Always Consult – Go in and talk to the provider, see if you connect with them, they should make you feel like you’re their best friend. If they’re going to be with you on your skincare journey, they should always make you feel comfortable. A consultation is a perfect opportunity to let them know everything you’re concerned about and for them to let you know how they can help.
- Ask YOUR Questions – Get to know your provider, ask them about their credentials, how long they have been doing this or anything else they can think of. After all this is a two way street, you want to make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.
A good esthetician will almost always customize your treatment plan and be educating you along the way on what skin care products you should be using after treatments or to prep your skin before anything at all. After you speak with your provider, know that they will have your best interest at heart. You want to make sure that you have an open communication with them about any concerns before, during or after treatment, if you feel something is off, speak up.
Your provider and yourself should set realistic goals, honesty is the best policy. Once you have chosen the right esthetician for yourself, remember to keep calm, you’re in good hands. And be excited to start this journey because you’re about to get fantastic results. Let us help you every step of the way, stop by Skyn Lab for your complimentary consultation.