You booked your first facial with us and you’re nervous, yet excited, it’s time to get those pores cleaned. But as your appointment with us quickly approaches, there are a couple of things to keep in mind to make this day successful and less stressful for you and your esthetician.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Arrive Early For Your Appointment:
- Out of respect for your esthetician’s time and yourself, give yourself plenty of time to arrive early to learn the parking situation, fill out any necessary paperwork and because we’re a hidden gem in Medical City, come early to find our place. Most medical spas do have a grace period but if you know you’re going to arrive later than the allotted time please give the spa a phone call and let them know.
- Keep Your Current Skincare Routine:
- Bring your current skincare products or take pictures of them. This will help your esthetician look at what ingredients they have and if it’s something they suggest to keep using or not. If you don’t have a current routine, that’s completely fine, your esthetician can recommend one if you’re interested.
- No Antibiotics At Least 1-2 Weeks Before Your Appointment:
- Some antibiotics can interact poorly with some of the products being used during your facial, if you are on any antibiotics try to schedule your facial after you’ve completed everything.
- Be Ready To Discuss Your Goals:
- Your esthetician is here to help, discussing your goals can help them build a customized plan just for you and build the relationship for future appointments to come.
Now that you’ve come prepared it’s time to lay down and relax as you get pampered away!
Written By: Mirella Mendoza